Saturday, August 15, 2009

150809

Today pengawas had a kursus... So I have to woke up early... HUH so tired LOL... Then we hear speech from teacher, do some activity and play some game... So exiting... But only when En Reezal handle the event... When Cikgu Irha handle it I'm starting to feel sleepy LOL... I almost can't open my eyes... When the event was finish, Cikgu Suhana ask us to go to our own station and then when 1.10p.m teacher ask us to gather at Makmal Grafik to take our lunch... After lunch the muslim go to the mosque and non-muslim heading to class... Today at class we don't learn anything... The part that I like today is when BI teacher give us permission to watch UP movie from her laptop... WOW so exiting... Part that I hate is when we ask boys to practice sing for our choir group class they said "no need to practice, we have to learn bla bla bla"... Hate them so much...

0 comments: