Monday, November 23, 2009

I beg For your Forgiveness.

I'm so sorry. I didn't meant to hurt you by ignoring you that time. I was so nervous and so scared that time until I couldn't think at all what am I suppose to do, I was so panic that time, because my mom don't let me out, and one thing. Actually I'm not ready yet to meet you. Although we're always chat and meet before. But it was different. That was at school, but now at my home. I don know what am I suppose to say if my parents ask me about you. Please B forgive me. I beg for your forgiveness. I know I'm suppose to talk to you about this thing, and ask for your forgiveness. But you just don't want to hear me. I know the one who pick the phone was you. Because I know your voice, and actually when the first time I call you, I did not mention about who I'm looking for. But the one that pick up the phone tell me that you went out. It was so weird. One more thing, I know I shouldn't ignore you that time. But I don't have any choice. I'm sure if you don't want to forgive me, I will cry the whole night, and I'll think it very deeper than you thought. You are so important in my life. I just can't live without you.I don't want to lose you for the second time. Enough just once. Just once B I suffer because of losing you. I just want you! Just you B. My love will always be yours if you take decision to leave me. There's no one could replaced you in my heart. Although if you see me with other guy. That guy will never replaced you in my heart. You know B, you already took away my heart and my love, and I never beg you to return it to me. Because I don't want to lose you B. You are my life. I just can't live without you. Please forgive me. I didn't meant to hurt you. If only I could turn the time when you came to my house, I'm sure i will treat you well. But I just couldn't do that. I'm begging for your forgiveness, and I promise that thing won't happen again. I just want you to forgive me. That's all. I don't ask much. I just ask you to forgive me. Can you? I'm willing to do anything for you B. Until you forgive me, I will always think about what has happen today. I feel the time went so fast beside me. I feel like I lost myself. I don't know who I am. I forgot about all my happy time because the mistake that I do. What I know is I'm begging for your forgiveness. Please B forgive me. I'm suffer now. My heart was hurt. But I know your heart hurt more than mine. but please B, forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you. I don't want to lose you. Because I was so in love with you. forgive me.
Dedicated special to my beloved B. Once again I'm so sorry...

0 comments: