Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The expression of my heart

haha... Long time no update... Kinda lazy, because I have nothing to share with you all... But now I did... Let the story begin...

Well actually I miss someone very much, and I love him very much... I like him kinda 9 month like that... But until now he didn't know about that... I'm to shy to say that I like him... Things that make me fall in love with him is the way he smile and always make me laugh with his stupid joke, but actually that stupid joke that make me love him more than I can say... Now I'm so confused... I don't know what to do... Is there any of you could give me a suggestion??? Hmmmmm... This is what we call love... Sometimes love makes us happy, but sometimes we suffer because of love... In love there is so much choice, but we are the one that have to choose it correctly... But now I don't know what to do and don't know what to choose... So please leave your suggestion and till then yawh!!!

0 comments: