Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tagged by Bell (again)

What have you been doing recently?
*text my fren or online

2. Do you ever turn your handphone off?
* yeah sometimes

3. What happened at 10am today?
* the internet doesn't work, but now it's ok.

4. When did you last cry?
* a month ago

5 . Believe in Fate/Destiny?
* yeah I guess

6 . What do you want in life now?
* of course a new phone after raya...

7 . Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
* I prefer umbrella.

8. What's your favourite thing to do on bed ?
* sing and listen to music coz music is my soul...

9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
* pants

10 . What are the nicest things in your inbox? -
* nah I don't have nice thing in my inbox.

11. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
* sometimes.

12 . Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
* no

13 . What was the last movie you caught?
* batman & robin last night...

14 . What are you proud of ?
* I'm good in math...

15 . What does the oldest text msg in your inbox says and who is it from?
* Don't remember...

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
* Acha Septriasa_-_Sampai menutup mata

17. Do you have any nicknames?
* yeah alot

18 . What does the newest text msg says and who is it from?
* Da asl email aq x de gmbr from Fatin Sahira.

19 . What time did you go to sleep last night?
* 1am...

20. Are you currently happy?
* yeah

21 . Who gives you the best advice?
* yeah of course my dad..

22 . Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can ?
* never...

23 . Who do you talked to on phone last night?
* no one

24 . Is something bugging you right now?
* no

25 . Who is the last person to make you laugh?
* my mom

26.Do you like yourself?
* kinda

27.Do you think you are stupid sometimes?
* yeah.

28.Who is your best friend?
* Nurul Ain Nabiilah

29.What will you do if you like that boy/girl?
* I just see what he's doing and just pretend that I don't like him...

30.Who are your favourite stars?
* Adam AF2

31.You hate your mother sometimes in some ways?
* Yeah I guess..

32.Do you had even stead before?
* apa tu?

33.what type of boy/girl do you like?
* Someone that is honest. Like me because of me, just myself. Always there for me and care about me... The most important in no vain...

34.Now are you single/attached?
* single.


I tag:
Ayiep
Nini
Geraldine
Ruirui

0 comments: